Updates (effective 6/30/20)
- Happy Tuesday CRC Families,
- Starting tomorrow we will allow guests at our club again. We will also begin accepting applications for memberships and summer specials as well.
- We will be removing one lap swim lane to open the pool a bit more. We will be leaving one lane for lap swim as a lot of our members have been enjoying it.
- The playground will be OPEN and we also hope to have the swing set back in action by the weekend as well.
- The game room and loft will remain CLOSED. We feel this is in the best interest of our staff and members at this time to keep the inside areas closed.
- We will not be allowing the use of our lounge chairs as of yet and encourage everyone to continue bringing their own until further notice. Social distancing between families around the pool area will continue in the designated areas.
- We hope you are enjoying the new umbrellas that were added to the picnic tables. We still have a few more to add to the tables behind the barn as well.
- We will continue to enter and exit the pool the same. We will also continue with checking temperatures upon entrance. If you have not signed our waiver form please make sure that we get one on file for you and your family
We have some exciting things planned for July 4 for our families to enjoy, including a car show!!! Stay tuned for more details on events planned at the club for the holiday. We hope to see you all there!!!!
If you would like to bring your own grill to the club we do have designated areas for this either in the parking lot or behind the barn. We do not allow grills around or near the pool area.
Thank you again to all of you for your patience as we navigate through all of this. We sincerely hope you are enjoying your time at the pool and making lots of fun memories. Have a fabulous week!!!
All the best,
Board of directors
Updates (effective 6/6/20)
- Pool season will be June 12th through September 20th.
- Our pool is for lap swimming, exercising and diving. Social distancing is still a thing. Because of this we have 12 marked areas around the pool (numbered). 8 of them have set umbrellas, we are working on the other two. There are 2 areas under the overhang of the barn.
- The gates to the large field will be OPEN! Any overflow families are welcome to set up in that field 10 feet apart. You can bring your own canopies and umbrellas for the field. **You may not bring your own into the pool area**
- There are 3 areas in the baby pool marked as well.
- This field is also where the kids are welcome to run and play during adult swim time. Playground, loft, play room and tennis courts are still closed. Tennis courts will be open as soon as the work around it is done.
- **You must bring your own chairs for now*** This alleviates the guards having to clean them with each time someone leaves. This also eliminates any sharing of property right now.
- New memberships applications will be closed from June 12th through Phase 3 so we don't overfill the pool area. Social distancing remember!?! If you would like to join you may absolutely still send us your application.
- No guests until Phase 3 either. We are making our current members our priority right now.
- The rules state each *family* needs to stay 10 feet a part. Distance yourselves in the pool as well.
- You will have to enter at the 2 large gates facing the parking lot and exit the way you use to enter near the breezeway. This will be clearly marked so its not confusing.
- When you enter, you will have temperature taken, Covid-19 survey questions asked and a liability form to sign.
- We will have sanitizing stations throughout the pool deck and of course the bathrooms for washing your hands. Guards will be wearing face mask and gloves only inside the snack shack while handling food/drink as required.
- Please do not come to the pool if you have (or have had) any Covid-19 symptoms in the prior 14 days.... 100.4 fever or higher, new cough (not related to any other illness), new shortness of breath (not related to any other illness), new chills, sore throat or muscle aches (not related to any other illness).
- Pool hours will continue to be the same, and pool rules are the same, regardless of the new updates.